March 1, 2008

A Meme

Coco over at Ambrosia tagged me for a meme. So without much ado, here goes!

1. I loved oysters from the first time I tasted them. They have to be the food of the Gods.

2. Food and cooking are fairly recent passions - I have only gotten into it as a serious hobby in the past 5 years or so.

3. For a long time, I never thought I would get into making desserts. My focus used to be the main meal or appetizers - but I wouldn't touch desserts with a 10 foot pole. I figured they were just too unhealthy - and I never had a sweet tooth anyway. Then - one day (recently) I tasted a homemade dessert - and haven't been able to stop since.

4. I like photography - and hope to take interesting pictures someday. I'd like my pictures to convey a mood, or to simply have the observer intrigued.

5. Memes make me a little nervous. It's the part where I have to tag 5 other people that bothers me... So if you would like to be tagged, let me know!

Here are the rules for the Meme..
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them)
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

1 comment:

coco said...

Who could tell that you don't like desserts with quite a few of your post being on them.

I have never tried oysters. They kind of creep me out. I have heard such wonderful things about it, but just can't get myself to eat one of those.

Thanks for posting!